- My family, especially my sisters
- My friends, you all know who you are. And if you're not sure but you miss me, chances are I miss you as well.
- Eugene food: Burrito Boy, Dough Co., Uly's, Chao Pra Ya, Maple Garden, and the recently opened Chipotle
- Drinking Natty or Busch Light and going swimming
- Busch Light and Barb...yes, I miss Barb.
- Call of Duty 4
- My car
- My bed
Like I said don't get me wrong...I absolutely love Hong Kong and am not looking forward to leaving, but there are things that I do want to get back to when I get home. To everyone who is reading this, I prpbably miss you too and I hope you are doing fantastic.
J
P.S. Having Top 10 back in my life is fantastic.
Duh, I'd miss Dough Co. and Maple Garden too haha.
ReplyDelete